- Assistant Professor – Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Ottawa (2014 – 2018)
- Research Associate – Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (2013 – 2014)
- Post-doctoral fellow – Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (2008 – 2013). Topic – magmatic ore deposits. Supervisor – Prof. Sarah-Jane Barnes
- Ph.D. in Geology (2003-2007): Cardiff University, United Kingdom. Thesis title: Chrome-spinel geochemistry of the northern Oman-United Arab Emirates ophiolite. Supervisor – Prof. Julian Pearce.
- MSci (Hons) degree in Geological Sciences (2002-2003): Cambridge University, United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) degree in Natural Sciences – Geology (1999-2002): Cambridge University, United Kingdom
Distinctions et bourses
SGA Young Scientist Award – 2017 Awarded biennially by the Society of Geologists Applied to Ore Deposits to a young scientist who has contributed significantly to the understanding of mineral deposits.
W.H. Gross Award – 2016 Awarded by the Mineral Deposits Division of GAC (Geological Association of Canada) to an early career geoscientist l who has made a significant contribution to the field of economic geology in a Canadian context.
- Fellow of the Society of Economic Geologists (FSEG)
- SGA – Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits
- GAC – Geological Association of Canada
- Réseau DIVEX (Diversification de L’exploration au Québec)
Chair of SEG Graduate Scholarship Fellowship Committee (2018)
Adjunct Professor at Université Laval